As of September 6, 2017 the following sites and resources provide the most up to date information for motor carrier regarding pre-and post hurricane routes, restrictions, and regulations. This page will be your one stop shop for any additional information.
Below is a breakdown of where resources can be found, and where they will be updated as the information becomes available.
- Commercial Motor Vehicles Size & Weight Notices & Updates http://www.fdot.gov/maintenance/OWODPermits.shtm
- Evacuation Routes & Road Closures: Florida 511
- All tolls in Florida have been suspended from September 5th -September 12th
- Statewide notices of regulation changes by the Governor: News Releases
- Mandatory evacuations have been issued for Monroe County
- Agriculture Specific Rule Changes to Motor Carrier Operations
- Alabama, Georgia and Mississippi have waived their interstate import requirements for Florida pets and livestock.